Email addresses and other information recorded by us for specific requested services and subscriptions are not disclosed to third parties and remain secured by us. You may opt out of receiving such material at any time by unsubscribing through the specified channels. The only time information is disclosed to a third party is when it is related to the provision of requested services or if we are required to do so by Australian law.
We use the Personal Information we collect about you for our business functions and activities, which may include the following:
- To communicate with you and provide you with information, products or services you have requested;
- To promote and market our services and the products sold on our Website to you;
- To help us research the needs of our customers, and to gain a better understanding of your needs and the needs of customers generally;
- To conduct research for the purposes of improving our services, creating new services or updating the product lines on our Website;
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our electronic general newsletter, to allow us to provide advertising material to you regarding us, our clients, and other business partners; and
- If you submit a resume when you apply for an employee position with us but are unsuccessful, to retain your resume on file for a period of 12 months for later consideration if another position becomes available.